Legal form | Register
Brinkmann.Weinkauf Rechtsanwälte Partnerschaft mbB is a partnership pursuant to the German Partnership Act, registered in the partnership register of the District Court Hannover with registration number PR 200220.
Andreas Brinkmann, Dr. Norbert Joachim, Dr. Oliver Liersch, Joachim Rudo, Holger Schlode, Dr. Martin Sievers, Dr. Holger Weinkauf, Dr. Nikolas v. Wrangell, Dr. Eckhard B. Zabel
Responsible for the content
Rechtsanwälte Partnerschaft mbB
Dr. Nikolas v. Wrangell
Job title and responsible bar associations
The lawyers at the law firm are licensed pursuant to the law in the Federal Republic of Germany, and members of the Celle Bar Association (Bahnhofstraße 5, 29221 Celle, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.rakcelle.de). The notaries in the law firm are licensed pursuant to the law in the Federal Republic of Germany and members of the Celle Notary Association (Riemannstr. 15, 29225 Celle, email@example.com). The supervisory authority of the notaries is the president of the regional court Hannover (Volgersweg 65, 30175 Hannover, firstname.lastname@example.org).
Value added tax identification number (Section 27 a UStG)
Professional liability insurance
Landschaftliche Brandkasse Hannover
Territorial scope: States of the European Union.
Professional regulations and rules of professional conduct
The following professional regulations and rules of professional conduct apply:
- Bundesrechtsanwaltsordnung, Federal Lawyers Act (BRAO),
- Berufsordnung, Rules of Professional Practise (BORA),
- Fachanwaltsordnung, Rules of Professional Practise for Special Lawyers (FAO),
- Rechtsanwaltsvergütungsgesetz, Lawyers Remuneration Act (RVG),
- Berufsregeln der Rechtsanwälte der Europäischen Union, Code of Conduct of the Council of the Bars and Law Societies of the European Union (CCBE),
- Bundesnotarordnung, Federal Notarial Code (BNotO),
- Beurkundungsgesetz, German Notarisation Act (BeurkG),
- Gerichts- und Notarkostengesetz (GNotKG) vom 23. Juli 2013,
- Dienstordnung für Notarinnen und Notare, Official Regulations for Notaries,
- Europäischer Kodex des notariellen Standesrechts. European Code of Professional Conduct for Notaries.
The professional rules and regulations are available for study at the website of the Bundesrechtsanwaltskammer, German Federal Bar Association (www.brak.de) and the Bundesnotarkammer, German Federal Notaries Association (www.bnotk.de) in the professional regulations (Berufsrecht) section in German and English language.
Extrajudicial Dispute Settlement
It is possible for disputes between lawyers and their clients to be settled out of court on request via the arbitration services of the regional bar association in Celle (pursuant to Section 73 (2) No. 3 in connection with Section 73 (5) BRAO) or the mediation office of the law society (Section 191 f BRAO) of the Bundesrechtsanwaltskammer (German Federal Bar Association) at their website (www.brak.de, E-Mail: email@example.com).
The official Online Dispute Resolution website managed by the European Commission: ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
Notes on Liability
Despite careful examination of the content, we accept no liability for the content of external links. The operators of external links bear sole responsibility for their content.
All of the copy, photos and graphics on this website are covered by copyrights. It is forbidden to use, reproduce or forward any part of the content or complete pages without prior authorisation. This applies equally to the unauthorised incorporation of part of the content or complete pages in the websites of other operators. All rights reserved.
Copyright © 2015